Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 20 July, 2023
Game Size: 447.14 MB
Game Engine: Unity
Current Game Version: 0.0.4a (Ongoing)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 447.14 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
- Download, extract and run “Homelands.exe” file
– Fixed a bug that prevented choosing female character in the main menu.
– Fixed a music volume bug that prevented changing it from the options.
– Fixed a captives bug. Now there is 50% chance of capturing female or male snow leopard, not only female one.
– Fixed some ground points, hitbox colliders and everything. Now player doesn’t stick to vertical surfaces. (But, boy, there’s still plenty of work to do)
– Fixed some blurry pictures of trees and bushes. Yes, by redrawing and reanimating them. It has affected some pics from Hub and the fighting zone.
– Fixed a few minor details in sex animations. Yes, I know, they need to be fully reworked. Already in process.
– Fixed pause. Now all animations stop after the pause menu is active.
– Fixed super arrows and crossbow bolts spawn point.
– Added totally new main chars (both male and female). They are still kobolds, but they have much better resolution and their animations are a bit better now. Animator added pseudo 3D effect and creates two different sets of bones for each character this time. Oh, weapons and projectiles were reworked, too.
– Added a new set of clothes for female character. Use a table in Hub to change your appearance.
– Added a procedural fighting zone. Activate one of the portals in Hub to go there. It’s not totally procedural in the best way possible… But it changes chunks of the level every time. Just keep in mind that it’s not the final look of it.
– Added cosmetic sprites to the fighting zone. A set of rocks, plants, weed and roots will smooth sharp edges of the tiles.
– Added platforms and chains to the fighting zone. Now it is possible to climb up and down and use platforms (you know, press down and jump. Platforms).
– Added three new soundtracks. One for the fighting zone and two for the settlement.
– There also was added a piece of code to shuffle songs every time.