Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 9 June, 2023
Game Size: 564.9 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: Ep. 2 (Ongoing)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 564.9 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
- Extract the compressed file to an specific folder.
(If you get error in winrar, use DAEMON tool lite to mount the compressed file as a disk and then copy the game files from that virtual disk.)
- Open the folder and run the .exe file to play.
Erotica Episode 2 brings 350 new images as well as almost 200 new voice files, new sound effects and a new music track.
In Episode 2 of Erotica there are a lot of things happening story wise…
The side story “Sweet Madness” introduces Harper, a very strange yet intriguing girl that seems to know no boundaries. After a rather bizarre encounter with her, she feels more than confident to “open” up to you, if you can get past all the unfortunate events. She’s not shy and she’s not holding back, all good traits in a girl… But there is a catch, she’s going to test your limits over and over until she gets you to break, so be careful what you get yourself into. The coming Episodes will make her lust and appetite even more apparent, can you ride her storm?
Lilly also gets a dose of Heather and it’s getting to her, in a twist of events you find yourself smack in the middle of it. So far all the events seem to indicate that Heather is not what she was made to be, but the more you get to know her, the more questions pop up about her. Is she really the evil step sister or is she just reacting to events unfolding around her?
There are a lot more things to be said about the story but I want to give you the first hand experience that you want, so I’ll shut up about it now.
Episode 2 also brings a couple of minor changes/bug fixes :
– Added “Hints” and “Voice” buttons in the “Stats” screen so you can easily turn them on or off whenever you want to. Removed the questions about enabling/disabling voices and hints at the start of the game, they will now be ON by default. This change will probably be seen wrong on the old saved games, it will result in bugged on/off indicators but it’s just a visual thing, the buttons will still work but they could be the other way around.
– Fixed the main menu intro video bug, you can now return to it and it will keep playing in the background. I totally forgot about this one but after a few hours of google searches and trial and error tests, I got it to work properly.
Please report any bugs/issues that you might encounter.
There are more things to be said about Episode 2 but I think this covers all the main elements, thank you for reading that wall of text, if you made it this far please leave a heart on the post if you would like to, it would mean a lot.