NIGHT FOX Works
Consider supporting the dev if you like the game and want them to do what they love. Click on dev's link for more info.
Release Date: 22 October, 2023
Game Size: 218.0 MB
Game Engine: Ren'Py
Current Game Version: 0.2.1 Alpha (Ongoing)
- Dual Core Pentium or equivalent Processor.
- Intel HD 2000 or equivalent Graphics.
- 218.0 MB of free disk space (Recommended to have twice as much free disk space than this).
- Extract and run.
• All content up to Day 6 has been added. Due to the way Ren’Py handles variables and save states, you **MUST** restart your playthrough with a fresh save to prevent any unforeseen weirdness and see some of the new additions in earlier content (Days 1-3). You should still be able to skip text you’ve already seen via the button at the bottom.
• There is now an H-Scene toggle in the Preferences menu. By default it is set to “Enabled”. If you do not wish to view H-Scenes then switch this to “Disabled”. You will not miss out on any plot-critical information by skipping H-Scenes. When disabled, they will be glossed over or otherwise fade-to-black.
• The default text color (i.e. when the narrator is talking to the reader and not vocalizing anything) has been changed to an off-yellow in order to aid readability and help differentiate spoken text from thoughts/narration.
• The Credits and Patron screens have been slightly-revamped to be more readable
• A slight pause has been introduced before each new background art so you can appreciate it more before the “style bars” cover it up
• Various bug and typos fixes from the Patron releases (v0.2.0 – 0.2.02)
*NOTE: As will be the case with all translations (especially fan ones), there may be discrepancies between languages. You should be able to toggle between languages at will, though it’s recommended you only do so from the main menu and after saving.*